Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Post-Graduate, etc.
Pricing: $25 Half hour $45 full hour
Located in Chermside West Webster Rd
You come to me or I come to you!If you have a desire to play your favourite tunes for you and your friends, or want to provide your children a musical upbringing, then Jackson Payne is the teacher for learning guitar. Jackson has been teaching since 2009 and puts all his efforts into helping individual students with their direction in both style and technique. Jackson takes on students from young to senior, from beginner to advanced. Jackson is also great with kids who have learning difficulties and who may require extra time to learn. Your time with Jackson will be fun, motivating, challenging and inspiring, and at the pace of the student. Jackson enjoys getting students ready for group playing in a small ensemble, for which Jackson also provides coaching. Jackson has an endless source of material and knowledge in all styles, to help students play music which will impress their family and friends. Jackson is qualified with a Bachelor of Music and teaching experience, and is always looking forward to taking on more students of any age or level.
Name: Jackson Payne
Phone number: 0431972016
Credentials: Bachelor of Music
Terms and Conditions (these are for lesson at teachers house only)
Payment Plan A: Committed
The committed fee is $100 with weekly lessons for half an hour for four weeks.
$180 with weekly lessons for the full hour for four weeks.
• The $100/$180 fee is non refundable and must be payed during the first of the four lessons.
• If the student can’t make it to a lesson rescheduling for that week needs to be made 24 hours in advance.
• Rescheduling due to a server thunderstorm such as a hailstorm can be made under the 24 hour mark.
• The rescheduling of lessons is within the time availability of both parties. If I (the teacher) don’t have a time slot that suits the student, no refund will be made.
• If I (the teacher) cancel a lesson for any given reason a refund of $25/$45 dollars will be made on the following lesson.
• If a student is not going to be attending or only partly attending lessons during school holiday, negotiation can be made on the four week time laps to suit their situation.
Payment Plan B: Uncommitted
$30 for half an hour and $50 for the full hour.
To hear some of my work
These details were last updated on May 15, 2016