My name is Jorge, I’m a home visit piano and music theory teacher based in Mount Lawley
I’m a full time uni student, currently enrolled at the prestigious WAAPA, completing a Bachelor in Music and Jazz Performance
My teaching goal is to instil music appreciation and education to students of all ages, cultural and professional background. Lessons are tailored to meet students’ diverse needs, and capture their interests and imagination. Trustworthy with exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills to cultivate strong relationships with students and parents.
I have over 6 years’ experience as a freelance music teacher, musical director of school bands, I have been the owner and musical director of a Latin music ensemble, worked as a piano player in different Latin and Latin-Jazz ensembles; and currently playing with different ensembles in the demanding Perth Music Scene
My teaching areas of expertise are: basic classical music, pop music, Latin music and music theory and I offer these skills:
• Classical Basics - technical development, learning pieces in the style of (Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Haydn, Beethoven (etc))
• Pop Basics - Basic chord chart reading and interpretation
• Latin music - Latin rhythms, coordination, montunos and more.
• Music Theory – Scales, arpeggios, chord drills, aural, reading, etc…
I am teaching home-visit piano lessons in Mt Lawley and surrounding areas:
• Mobile: 0410211800
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I speak both Spanish and English and am happy to come to you.
Looking forward hearing back from you