Trying to take your guitar playing to the next level?
Want to bring something different to your guitar playing?
Learning fingerstyle is a great way to make yourself a versatile guitarist. Unfortunately, guitarists often do not fully realise the amazing potential of finger-style. And what’s more, learning fingerstyle can be slow and unrewarding for many–
but this is where training with a proper mentor can make the difference…
With over 10 years of experience as a specialised fingerstyle guitarist, I have learnt to deal with the many obstacles to learning fingerstyle, and implementing it within jazz and pop contexts. Doing this has allowed me to have a dynamic approach to playing guitar as a soloist and with other musicians.
You can have a listen at
With me you can learn to:
• perform guitar and bass-lines at the same time
• develop guitar technique that is efficient and flexible for your needs
• expand your musical ear, and creative abilities
• play jazz/pop guitar in different contexts (solo, duo, band, accompaniment, etc)
• create effective and personalised practice strategies
Your ability to express yourself through the guitar will only go as far as your knowledge and training... so what are you waiting for?