Learn the best instrument in the band from an experienced professional bass player. My lessons are designed to suit you and I always prioritise your musical goals. Absolute beginners absolutely welcome; for all other levels, there's always more to learn! Here are just a few of the topics I love to share:
- Slap Bass
- Pick Bass
- How to "groove"
– Learning songs by ear
– Auditioning for music schools
– Bass styles (Rock, Reggae, Funk, Soul, Jazz etc)
– Jamming 101
– Locking in with your drummer
– Bringing music theory to the bass
– Sight reading
– Singing and playing.
Maybe you'd like to learn a bit about all of these areas, or focus entirely on one. You just want to be able to jam with friends, or learn lots of your favourite basslines.
Perhaps you prefer your teacher making all these decisions! Whatever your path, let's work together in a fun & relaxed environment at my fully equipped location in South Perth.
Give me a call!
- Working With Children Card
- B.Mus (Contemporary Music) - WAAPA