Bachelor of Music in Contemporary Performance (Vocal), AMEB CPM Vocal Step 4 Advancing Exam, Contemporary Piano Recital, CMus (AGM) Exam, AMEB Violin 6th Grade Exam, University Level Theory and Aural
Katie Brenton presents herself as a highly-trained singer and singing teacher with a Bachelor of Music Degree from the Australian Institute of Music. With over 15 years of performing experience and a dedicated passion for vocal technique and vocal health, Katie offers to share her knowledge with students.
Having participated in various workshops including those presented by Irene Bartlette, David Laurance, Voiceology, APRA AMCOS and Katie Noonan; and performances such as Carols by Candlelight, Relay for Life, Musicals, Anzac Day Ceremonies and invitation to attend the Griffith University State Honours Ensemble Program. Katie believes it is important to remain up to date with current vocal practices.
Katie has completed the following certificates:
• Bachelor of Music in Contemporary Performance (Vocal)
• AMEB CPM Vocal Step 4 Advancing Exam
• Contemporary Piano Recital, CMus (AGM) Exam
• AMEB Violin 6th Grade Exam
• University Level Theory and Aural
• Master of Teaching Secondary Music (Currently studying – not completed)
These details were last updated on August 15, 2018