Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
Suitable for: Primary Students, High School/Uni Students, Adults
With over 20 years experience performing and 9 years teaching guitar (both private lessons and in schools), Keli has a passion and patience for teaching students - However no one is too old to learn!
Keli's goal is to inspire your child’s love for music and motivate them to practice daily. Her method is specially designed for each individual student to identify what styles of music they enjoy, what they would like to achieve, and discover what drives them to learn guitar — whether it be as a hobby, getting help with VCE or AMEB music exams, or pursuing guitar seriously on a professional level.
Starting from the basic foundations through to intermediate/advanced, students will gain a solid understanding of the guitar and music theory, learn to play efficiently and have fun!
What You Will Learn:
• Your Favourite Songs
• Music Theory
• Chords and Chord Progressions
• How to read Tablature (TAB) and Sheet Music
• Fingerstyle Plucking, Strumming, Fretboard Techniques & Exercises
• Aural Training – Learn to hear Notes and Harmony
• Improvisation/Composition – Create your own songs
• Various Genres and Styles of Music
Private Guitar Lessons:
• $35 per half hour lesson/per person (School Term payment preferred)
Please call or email to discuss availability.
CONTACT: Keli Stewart
Female Teacher holds a current Police check, ‘Working With Children’ Check, Diploma of Music Industry and Performance, and is currently undertaking an Advanced Degree.