ONLINE MUSIC LESSONS ON WECHAT, ZOOM, FACETIME AND SKYPE ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
I studied at the University of New England where I graduated with an Advanced Diploma in Arts and a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Modern Greek (language & literature) and Music, and later at the Sydney Institute of Technology where I received a Certificate III and a Diploma of Music (Contemporary). I have completed my Masters of Music degree in Contemporary Composition (receiving the Masters Achievement Award and Awards of Excellence) within the School of Music at Excelsia College (formerly Wesley Institute) studying with Dr Heva Chan. I also hold a Certificate in Teaching (LOTE) from the University of New South Wales (Institute of Languages).
I have studied piano with pianist and Associate Professor of the Music Department at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music Daniel Herscovitch, contemporary harmony and counterpoint with composer and Associate Professor of the Music Department at the University of Sydney Dr Eric Gross.
I have been teaching piano, guitar, ukulele and theory of music for over 30 years in various private, public and music schools (individuals and small groups). During the period 2002-2015, I taught piano, guitar, theory of music and musicianship at St Spyridon College Junior School, where I was also music coordinator, and conducted/accompanied the school’s choir for various school events and many other occasions from 2001-2005. I have also taught at Dickson’s Music Complex, at St Euphemia College High School, at St Charles’ Primary School at Waverley, at Ashfield Public School, at Croydon Public School and at Parsons Music School at Chatswood. At the moment I am teaching at Waverley Public School on weekday afternoons and at Sydney Academy of Music at Burwood on Saturdays.
• Master of Music (MMus), Contemporary Composition
• Bachelor of Arts (BA), Modern Greek & Music Studies
• Advanced Diploma in Arts (AdvDipArts), Modern Greek & Music
• Diploma of Music (DipMus), (Contemporary)
• Certificate III in Music (CertIII), (Contemporary)
• Certificates in Theory of Music & Piano (Practice of Music) (AMEB)
• Accredited Music Teacher (MMTA)
• Accredited Music Teacher (MIMT)
• Teaching Certificate (TeachCert) (LOTE)
• Part of a Diploma of Music (DipMus), Music Studies, Piano & Guitar