· 11 years experience
· Graduate Bachelor of Music Student from Victoria University
· Experienced as a Writer and Session Musician in a variety of genres such as Pop, Rock, Funk, Jazz, Country, Blues and Metal
· Highly proficient Slap and Pop technique
· Experienced in Live Performing and Professional Recording
· Knowledge of Theory
· Available for Beginner to Advanced Students
My aim with students is to develop their bass playing and musicianship through the music they’re passionate about. By learning and examining songs/artists of your own choice, this practical approach will see you gain skills as a bassist in engaging and flexible way. Whether you’re a fan of Rock, Pop, Funk or Metal, you will have a tailored teaching experience that works for you.