Professional Guitar Lessons with Max: book your complimentary 30 min lesson!
– Looking to gain confidence in your playing?
– Are you a budding musician who’s always wanted to learn?
– Looking to improve your skills and learn to perform?
Max provides a tailor made program just for you, focused on fulfilling your musical goals and playing the songs you LOVE!
All ages welcome.
– Variety of styles, from contemporary, rock, classical, folk and more…
– Learn vital techniques and skills: from fingerpicking to strumming patterns, rhythm, reading, arrangement and more!
– Learn to sing and play guitar at the same time.
– Professional, fun and supportive environment with guaranteed results in weeks!
– $35 for 30 mins, $45 for 40 mins. $60 p/hr.
– Over 13 + years teaching experience; all ages.
– Widely performed, including international and interstate tours.
– Taught professionally in schools, including Wesley College and as part of the prestigious music program at Methodist Ladies College.
– Full Police Clearance and Working With Children Check.
Call Max on 0403804091 for your complimentary 30 minute lesson! Spots booking fast.
“I called Max up with: (1) no musical experience and (2) the goal of performing a song for my partner before proposing to her in 10 weeks! I’d never played an instrument or sung a note and yet, in that time, he taught me to perform a cover of Bob Dylan’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’ which he arranged especially for me. My partner was blown away! Incredibly motivating and patient teacher!”
- Kyle (32)
“Both Oscar and Lindsay have learned music before, including guitar, but they’ve always wound up with teachers who don’t listen to what they want or whose heart just isn’t in it. Max is different. His enthusiasm is infectious and he visibly loves what he does and passing on what he knows!
He’s got a real knack for building connections with his students and definitely gets the way a child thinks/what he most enjoys. He uses a lot of humour in his lessons but is also fresh and practical.
Since Lindsay and her brother started with Max, she and Oscar have become so confident they’ve started playing together, putting on little concerts for our friends!”
- Cindy, mother of Jamie (9) and and Chris (7)
These details were last updated on January 8, 2019