I am a graduate of the Victorian College of the Arts Secondary School (VCASS), currently undertaking my Bachelor of Music (performance) at the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music. I am a student of Melbourne Symphony Orchestra concertmaster Sophie Rowell. My recent experiences include performing with my VCE string quartet at the final round of the VCASS chamber competition and at the VCE award ceremonies 'Top Class' and 'Top Acts'. I was awarded the VCASS string scholarship and participated in MSO hosted masterclass with Chinese violin soloist Lu Siqing.
At VCASS, I studied with Lisa Grosman and acted as concertmaster of the symphony orchestra and senior string ensemble.
I attained very good marks in all VCE music subjects - Music Performance, Music Style and Composition and Music Investigation.
Private violin tutelage
- Teaching violin and music theory to students of all ages and abilities
- Working one on one with students, aiming to achieve an understanding of their individual needs and personal style
- Working to develop their instrumental facility and musical expression
- Help and guidance in working towards AMEB certificates and music scholarship auditions
- Organising and encouraging a diligent, progressive practice routine unique to each student
- Answering questions each student might have regarding challenges they face on the instrument
- Kind and encouraging mentorship