Lessons are tailored to the skill level of the individual.
Beginners will be given a solid grounding in the fundamentals
of guitar playing through a structured, comprehensive
Intermediate and advanced players will be helped to further develop their skills through a more advanced program.
Areas of focus include
- Comprehensive knowledge of chords, scales and arpeggios
- Developing right hand technique with both pick and fingers
- Efficiency of movement in the left hand
- Tone production and articulation
- Playing in time
- Reading notated music
- Learning of songs and repertoire to bring together multiple
areas of interest
- Connecting aural skills to the guitar
I am available to teach at my own address, or I can come to you (depending on availability and location/distance from Melbourne 3000).
(ph): 0447 740 613