I offer fun and engaging singing lessons.
I tailor lessons to student needs and interests, offering options including:
• Teaching repertoire of varied styles specific to student preferences including classical music, musical theatre and pop music
• Teaching students how to read music and improve their technique
• Teaching students how to improvise and write their own songs
• Teaching students how to accompany themselves on piano
• Preparing students for performances
I have 7 years of experience teaching children, teenagers and adults and have experience teaching in schools. I currently teach singing and piano at Beaumaris Primary School through Poco Music.
I have a Bachelor of Music (Classical Piano Performance)/Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from Monash University. I have completed Secondary Level 2 and Primary Level 1 of the Australian Kodaly Certificate, obtaining the skills and knowledge to deliver a sequential, cumulative, developmental and aural-based music curriculum. I have a Working with Children Check.
I offer both face to face and online lessons, with availability of face to face lessons depending on the current COVID-19 situation.
I have a passion for making music and love to share this with students. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information about lessons.