Please contact me for a free trial lesson
Welcome to students of all ages from children to adults - you will benefit from the individualised attention, enthusiasm, and commitment provided by my specialist teaching in music!
I am fully qualified and Conservatorium trained!
My piano lessons provide a solid grounding in music craft including ear training, rhythm skills, basic harmony, reading music notation, sight reading and technique.
I strive to give a lifelong love of music to each student, encouraging and equipping them to achieve the highest level they can achieve!
• An enjoyable and caring music lesson experience
• Motivation and inspiration for learners
• Instillation of a strong practice discipline
• Beginner lessons
• Preparation for Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) grade exams.
• Enrolment is for a minimum of one school term (or remainder of the term if starting later).
• Each student has a scheduled lesson time each week which is reserved over the course of the term. If you are unable to attend your lesson due to illness or extenuating circumstances then please contact me at least 24 hours prior to the lesson and I will reschedule or organise a makeup lesson at a later date. If insuffiecient notice is given, or if lessons are cancelled for other reasons, then unfortunately you will be charged for my time.
It is my sincerest hope that you understand the necessity of a studio policy. If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to discuss this with me.