I am a current student at The University of Melbourne undertaking Bachelor of Music (Piano performance).
Teaching location: Private piano studio (2 pianos, Yamaha upright & Kawaii grand piano) located at Glen Waverley
Private lesson for students who would like to undertake AMEB Piano Exams - Grade 1 - 8, VCE music performance.
- Yearly Student concert (For student to develop performance experience, learning how to undertake their nerves when performing)
- Semester Student report (For parent to have an idea of how student is progressing)
- Competitions and Eistedfords (Treating competitions as a different experience to perform to public as well as examine from the adjudicators)
- Mock exam and performance classes (a guest examinor will be invited to listening to student's performance and give comments to the pieces / program)
- Holiday Music Aural and Theory class for student to develop their singing and listening skill while able to analysis music.
2 students undertaking VCE music performance in 2012 both received a score of A+ for their piano performance exam
Please contact - 0405 353 405 - Richard for more information