M.Mus., B. Mus, A.R.C.M (London), A. Mus.A
Ruth has wide experience teaching beginner–tertiary students with individually planned lessons to suit varied standards. Prepare for AMEB exams – with insider tips from an experienced examiner – or learn for fun from the Author of “Enjoy Playing the Clarinet” (Oxford Univ) which is listed on the AMEB syllabus.
Ruth also offers:
• Clinics and Masterclasses in Clarinet, Practice Skills and Performance Polish.
• New Year Technique Boost Sessions
• Performance Confidence coach, Professional Development and student seminars.
Ruth has presented in USA, UK, NZ, Scandinavia and Germany and across Australian schools and universities.
• Clarinet Pedagogy Crash-Course (Ruth taught clarinet and pedagogy at Griffith University Conservatorium 15 years.)
Clarinet specialist teacher at Good Shepherd Lutheran College Noosa and formerly at St Peters Lutheran College, earlier in music schools in Sweden, Germany, UK and France.
Ruth is Author/Editor of 12 books including:
• Sounds and Souls: How music teachers change lives (Words and Music, 2013)
• Confident Music Performance: Fix the fear of facing an audience (Words and Music)
• Practice is a Dirty Word: How to clean up your act (Words and Music)
These details were last updated on January 20, 2018