With over 23 years experience teaching the piano to young children (from whatever age they are keen to start!) through to mature aged students, I am dedicated to presenting lessons in a format that is: -
- easy to understand
- fun & enjoyable to attend
- encourages self motivation
- generates enthusiasm
- discovers & develops new skills
- is fully flexible - designing course material specific to your individuals needs (caring/catering for students with 'special needs'; rescuing those who have tried other methods and felt like giving up!)
- incorporates games to make Music Theory fun & so much easier to learn
- nurtures within you a deep love of playing your piano
- aims to help you achieve your musical goals!
By combining 'best & proven' Piano Method Books together with 'easy-to-understand' Theory Activities, you can be assured of receiving a solid foundation to develop all the music skills needed to provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
Choose from the following Piano Courses: -
MINI MUSICIANS = 30 min lesson designed for very youngest students - (preschooler/Kindy/Prep Aged) integrating Music themed Games + basic Music Theory & piano playing skills.
BEGINNER LEVEL - (5 years old and up). 40 min lesson per week / N.B. 'Accelerated Learning Course recommended for late beginners (Teens & Adults) - see details below
AMEB Lower Level 1 - Preliminary, Grade1 & 2 (40 minute per week Theory + Practical Piano Lesson)
AMEB Upper Level 1 - Grade 3 to 4 (50 minute Theory + Practical Piano lesson)
AMEB Level 2 - Grades 5 to 7 (60 minute Theory + Practical Piano Lesson)
1 hour "Accelerated Learning" Course:- non-examinable flexible lesson allows students to learn pieces at multiple levels to reach your personal goal sooner.
Piano Courses include fundamental Theory Tuition. (You can then choose to integrate AMEB Online Theory Courses)
All Piano courses can be designed to equip you with technical skills to -
- qualify for sitting A.M.E.B. Exams if you wish (in person at Ashgrove office or submit your Video performance for examination).
- or choose to instead follow my non-examinable graded program (aligns with AMEB Grades) however gives you greatest flexibility in choice of music plus no formal examination.
Flexibility for older students - Adults/ workers - Always wished you'd learnt the piano but now finding it difficult to commit to weekly attendance? - Elect to have your weekly Lesson alternated with personalised ZOOM online tuition sessions, (or attend fortnightly = combined 80minute theory + Practical Piano lesson recommended).
To make your learning experience as enjoyable as possible a wide range of musical styles are offered -
- Baroque, Classical etc
- Modern / Contemporary
- Popular - Disney, Movie & Broadway Themes, Pop, Rock etc.
- Jazz / Boogie / Blues etc.
- Hymns, Songs of Worship
- Your "Own Choice"
For your convenience, 'Notes from the Heart' Studio stocks most of your Piano & Theory Books for sale on-site at reduced prices.
2022 ENROLLMENTS -
Vacancies are very limited so call today to book your 'no-obligation' FREE Interview to find out more plus assess which course best suits your needs.
$50 enrolment deposit secures your lesson timeslot ($50 will be discounted off first purchase of $100 worth of music books from Notes from the Heart from the Heart Piano Studio).
Complimentary Music Book Tote Bag included with 1st purchase.
STUDIO LOCATION - Google Search "Notes from the Heart - Kallangur " for directions, photos, reviews, special offers.
Looking forward to having you join me here at 'Notes from the Heart' to begin your musical journey!
(Notes from the Heart - Piano Studio)
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Piano Studio address is - 29 Glass House Circuit, Kallangur 4503
Select "PIANO LESSONS" (below) to see Lesson Fees & additional information.