Are you wanting to step out of the shower and start to sing with confidence? Is fear getting in the way of you stepping out of your comfort zone? We are her to help and support you on the singing journey we have 2 highly qualified singing teachers backed with years of experience in vocal coaching for various age groups.
Singing Sydney offers all online and in person Singing Lesson Programs, Private Lesson and Singing Group classes are available Monday to Saturday from 6am to 10pm, subject to teacher availability.
Online zoom Lessons
Hayley Milano has been sharing her love of all things music with the Sydney music scene for the past 10 years. Whether you can barely hold a tune, or you simply want help harnessing your natural talent, we have you covered.
Classes and Prices:
ONLINE PRIVATE SINGING LESSONS
- 30 MINUTE LESSON - $75
- 1 HOUR LESSON - $120
ONLINE GROUP SINGING PERFORMANCE CLASS - $35 per session
You can buy a book of 10 for $400 and use them as drop in classes.
ONLINE SINGING SYDNEY PROGRAMS
- 6 Month Program - $3,500
- 12 Month Program - $7,000
*payment plan options available
Private one on one lessons are more for students wanting to sing casually on a weekly or forghtnightly basis.
5 mins - chat
25 min - Vocal warm up, working on technique
30 mins - Singing song of your choice or selected songs give by the teacher (this is the fun part)
Performance Class is currently held online via Zoom. Once you book in you will receive a link to the session. Performance class lessons are Wednesday 630-730pm. Lesson structure is 5 min warm up, then you will sing a song in front of the group and receive feedback from a supportive group and teacher. Each week you can sing the same song or a new song. It’s up to you...:) Membership is weekly if you skip a class there is no refund and we ask for two weeks notice if you choose to stop singing lessons.
Programs are a great way for students to develop their voices, vocal techniques and skills, weather your a absolute beginner or you are looking to song write we have may programs for you to choose from. These programs are the ones that get the best results for students.
Included in each online Singing Sydney program:
- Allocated "one on one" time slot per week which is yours for the term
- Two teachers workers with you diversifying your voice and performance training
- A voice and performance progression plan
- Group performance - you will perform in front of the other students and receive feedback on your voice
- Exclusive show case performance - you will be trained on how to sing at a show case in front of a live audience
- Custom designed weekly home plan with scales to match. Each session is recorded for you to use at home.
- Ongoing access to teachers at any time of the day to assist, motivate and point you in the right direction 24/7.
- Revision at the beginning and the end of each term with Vocal and Performance Reviews
- Not to mention access to our Face Book Page and the awesome Singing Sydney Family.
Singing Sydney puts on 2 exclusive show as a place where you can learn how to sing in front of a crowd and put all your singing skills in to practise. You can invite your family and friends perform your favourite songs, our next show case is in December hopefully live ( Covid depending)
Looking forward to hearing from you! Hayley xx