Music education is very important for our skill development. It has been known to have many beneficial such as increase the capacity of your memory, enhance coordination, sharpen concentration, and many more.
So, if you want to learn how to play piano/keyboard, whether you want to do it for exams or leisure, I am here to cater it to you professionally.
• I have been conducting music education program for students from beginner to advance level, including theory, sight reading, and practical
• Teach music syllabus such as AMEB & ANZCA for those who are taking exams; John Thompson’s & Alfred’s for beginners. This will include constructing intervals, pitches, analysing meter and rhythm, implementing utilization of scales, modes and triads into practice, ear training and sight-reading.
• Ensuring students are delegating music knowledge by creating assessment and examining their sight reading, analysing their listening skills and assessing students performance in conjunction with their music composition
• Transcribing rhythm and melody into music sheet to improve aural skill
• Communicating effectively with parents to report on students learning development
• Accommodating jazz and contemporary music to students as well as classical
Bachelor of Music
Australian Institute of Music, Sydney
What you can expect
• Motivated students throughout the program
• A practice plan to maintain consistency as the main key
• Professionalism in teaching supported with a positive attitude
• Structured lesson to bring improvement
• Create a fun lesson environment to attract student’s interest and yet still focus and serious
• Rewards for improvement at the end of term
Home visits; 45 mins per person for beginner level, 60 mins per person for advance level.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss further about the lesson plan, goal and scheduling as well as pricing.
Steffy Giovanni Gunawan
Mobile: 0425 123 289