NB: Currently not taking new students.
I am an experienced music graduate, now offering lessons in piano, viola, musicianship and HSC music tuition.
- Graduate of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music with a Bachelor of Music Studies and recipient of the Basil and Muriel Hooper Scholarship 2010-2012
- 1 of 6 students selected to study in the Combined Music Studies/Medicine degree
- Completed A.MusA diploma in Piano and Honours in AMEB Viola Grade 8
- Placed 5th in the State in HSC Music 2
- Current member of the Australian Doctors Orchestra
I am able to teach all levels and ages, whether you wish to learn for leisure or examination purposes.
I am also available to teach in the comfort and convenience of your own home – please contact me for more details.