Bachelor of Music
Stephanie is now accepting motivated new violin students for 2018.
Stephanie’s particular passion lies in being able to help a student of any age play their favourite piece of music whether it’s their favourite movie theme, concerto, dream inspiration piece of music or even if it’s just playing ‘Happy Birthday’, nothing beats that feeling!
Stephanie loves to give free lessons to first time students, please call on 96879978 if you would like to meet and try a violin lesson.
Stephanie is after motivated new students so please call if you:
* Appreciate that Stephanie will be using youtube on the studio computer to ensure any artist, style or song you request will be available to be printed and taught in less than a minute.
* Prefer one on one lessons
* Plan to practice at least 4 times a week, 20 minutes a day!
* Are going to give this your best shot possible and never give up!
* Are looking to have fun and really enjoy yourself
* Are possibly interested in enrolling for violin exams to boost your own violin credentials and experience ( 100% optional )
* Are aged between 5 and 95, male or female
* Are willing to travel to Stephanie’s professional music studio in Chatswood at least once a week ( don’t worry there is plenty of free parking available!)
Looking forward to hearing from you! Call 96879978 or email if have any further questions. *Free lesson for u/18 only.
These details were last updated on January 4, 2018