- private piano tuition with Alf Townsend et al
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- I am currently undertaking professional teacher development for piano performance
- . . .
- Learning is one of the most important activities in which humans engage. It is at the very core of the educational process
- although most of what people learn occurs outside of school. For thousands of years
- philosophers and psychologists have sought to understand the nature of learning
- how it occurs
- and how one person can influence the learning of another person through teaching and similar endeavours. Churchill et al. (2013
- p. 107) remind us that 'learning is an ambiguous concept'
- and therefore difficult to define. Lenz Taguchi (2010) highlights the need to embrace the messy complexities of learning.
Details last updated on October 8, 2021