$65/Hr Professional Piano Lessons
Tina is the director of Harmony Piano School which is rated 5 stars by google reviews.
Even though it is a newly established piano school, all teachers have proven to deliver highest quality service. Please visit this page for teacher profiles: https://www.musicteacher.com.au/harmony-piano-school/
Below features google reviews from some students receiving lessons at Harmony Piano School:
"Tina has been teaching my 5yr old daughter piano since December last year. My daughter has greatly improved especially in her techniques. Tina is an amazing, wonderful and patient teacher. She has great rapport with parent and student alike. My daughter looks forward going for lessons. You just have to try her services and you won't regret it." -K1 K
"Very enthusiastic and encouraging teaching style combined with a simple teaching method focused on technique. I have made rapid progress and really appreciate and enjoy the lessons." -Aran S
"Tina is a wonderful, patient music teacher, she really inspired my daughter (10yo) and she is fantastic with children - her method of teaching and simplifying music/notes for kids are exceptional. Highly recommended" -Ozlem K
"I’ve been learning from Tina for a few months and already I’m improving my piano technique and sight reading. She always puts in the extra work and time to plan and cater towards my improvements. Can’t go wrong with a passionate and patient teacher" -Ivy L
- Awarded Honours (A) for her 5th grade exam in her first year of learning piano
- Jumped straight to 9th grade (certificate of performance), passing with honours (A) within 4 years of piano playing.
- Received professional development and training on developing strong techniques in young children, child protection and alternative strategies for special needs and adult students.
-accelerating AMEB grades and learning songs effectively.
- communicates 1 on 1 with students and parents about their needs out of lesson time
- students have loved learning popular songs with her before from ‘The Greatest Showman’, ‘Tangled’ and ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’
- classical oriented students loved being able to play all time favourites like ‘Fur Elise’, ‘Canon in D’ and ‘Sonatina in C major’ by Mozart.
SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS WHO:
- want to 'try out' piano
- want to quickly achieve an AMEB grade
- want a strong foundation in technical skills (recommended for young children 5-13yrs old
- want to accelerate their piano journey in their intermediate stage (grades 3-5 AMEB, 13yrs old+)
- Beginner adults have loved lessons here in the past and are more than welcome to start or continue their musical journey here
Please email admin if you have any qusetions at email@example.com
Please text the Manager for urgent enquires at 0404 994 055
For more reviews, Teacher profiles and Q&A, please refer to https://harmony-piano-school.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral#gallery