I specialise in teaching young Piano learners from kids aged 5 to University Students. Whether you or your child are learning Piano for fun, or looking to do grade examinations, I can help you achieve your goals.
My students acquire solid foundational skills and theoretical understanding of playing the Piano, allowing them to learn faster and to play more challenging pieces.
Types of lessons I teach:
- AMEB Exam or Competition/Scholarship Preparation
- Lessons in Fundamental Skills - Beginner to Advanced
- Non-Exam Piano Lessons (Learn to play your favourite songs)
- Piano Lessons for International Students (Taught in Mandarin)
My lessons are tailored specifically to each student depending on their learning style and what they are looking to achieve.
Key Focus Areas Include:
- Best/fastest methods to pratice and memorise pieces
- Developing Finger/Muscle Memory training
- Sight Reading and Aural Skills
- Music Theory (reading, tempo, harmony, structure etc.)
All Piano lessons are taught on my Kawai Grand Piano. Parents are also encouraged to join lessons and observe if they wish to do so!
Contact me for a trial lesson on 0432 859 459.
0432 859 459
Graduated from Queensland Conservatorium of Music majoring in Advanced performance.
James Carson Scholarship Competition - finalist
Sydney Eisteddfod 25yrs/under flute division - 2nd place
Queensland Flute Guild Diamond Challenge - 1st place
Taiwan’s regionals in Japan’s Classical Music Competition – 2nd place (1st place not awarded)