Diploma in Popular Music and Performance, Diploma in Music Tuition, Grade 1 AMEB Theory and Piano, Grade 2 AMEB Theory and Piano, Grade 3 AMEB Theory and Piano, Certificate of Completion at School of Worship in Costa Mesa, California
I am a down to earth person with a passion for music. I have dedicated more than half of my life to music and am always doing the best I can to excel in every instrument I pick up. I have the same desire and determination to pass this onto my students.
I am now a qualified and professional music teacher with years of experience. My aim is to equip students with confidence in performance as well as theoretical skills.
I have been teaching for 5+ years now and have been performing for over a decade. I have the experience needed to teach in both areas as well as a variety of instruments to teach from.
• Beginners – Hal Leonard All-In-One Piano Lessons Book A/B
-Includes rhythm, identifying keys on the piano, basic theory through activities and songs.
• Intermediate – Hal Leonard All-In-One Piano Lessons Book C
-Includes intermediate theory through activities and songs, sight reading.
• Advanced – AMEB Scales Handbook, AMEB Piano Music Book
-Major, minor and harmonic scales, advanced theory, classical songs, preparation for AMEB piano and theory exams.
• Posture, breathing, warmups, scales, song work covering different genres.
• Strumming, rhythm, basic chords, basic theory, song work.
Beginner Drums (on electric kit):
• Note Reading, working with a click track, drum beats, drum fills.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email or Facebook at the following links below:
These details were last updated on February 21, 2019