Drumming Circles are the ultimate musical community experience! Not only are they incredibly fun and a sure way to make new friends, but the benefits you or your child may experience when taking part are truly incredible. Research has found that being a part of drumming circles may:
- Reduce anxiety, stress & tension;
- Boost your immune system;
- Assists in dealing with trauma and negative emotions;
- Induce relaxation and reduce blood pressure as a result;
- Create a sense of connectedness & community;
- Provide a fun platform to practice mindfulness.
From the moment you walk through those doors, be prepared to feel your confidence (and zen) start to grow. Although you will be a part of a group, your teacher will still tailor your learning experience to make sure you get the most out of your drumming circle experience!
Each term is made up of 10 lessons where you will explore beat, rhythm, team work, technique and improvisation on different percussion instruments (including the ever-popular hand drums). Master each term to move up a level!