I`m an experienced guitar and piano teacher working from home. I'm available Monday to Friday.
Over 10 years of experienced teaching both adults and children from 3 years of age.
I am patient, dedicated and flexible.
My aim as a music teacher is to develop a student’s technical, musical and expressive abilities in piano and guitar. All my lessons are well-balanced and tailored to each individual`s needs and requirement.
Diploma in Educational Studies
Grade 7 Classical Guitar, London College of Music
Grade 6 Piano, ABRSM
Grade 4 Music Theory, AMEB
"Analysing Classical Music" course, Oxford University
It is scientifically proven that learning a musical instrument from a very early age is extremely beneficial to a child's development. Learning music develops the child's creativity, abstract reasoning skills, memory, self-discipline, self-control, coordination, concentration and logical thinking.
The earlier the musical foundation is laid in the child, the more fully the child will be able to realize his or her creative and intellectual potential.
Here are some benefits of learning a musical instrument as an adult:
- Playing a musical instrument has been shown to help mental health by reducing stress, anxiety and depression
- Improves concentration
- Strengthens your mental performance and memory
- Improves your coordination
- Learning to read music improves cognitive brain function
- Gives you a sense of achievement
- Makes you more creative
- It increases discipline and time management skills
- Practicing a musical instrument improves patience
Member of the Australian Music Teachers Register
‘Working with Children Check’ card number: 3225347
Expiry Date: 12 May 2025
Feel free to contact me for any additional information