I have been teaching the violin for 20 years in Europe and Australia based on the well known Russian Violin School. This method has gifted the world some of the most famous violinists such as David Oistrakh, Sviatoslav Richter, Kathleen Parlow, Vladimir Spivakov and Maxim Vengerov.
I am preparing all level students for AMEB examinations and VCE. Also I help students to award scholarships to local private schools.
I teach because I love music. I love working with people, teaching is just icing on the cake. I love how music enables people of all ages to open up and express themselves in a positive way, no matter what life throws their way. I believe music teaches discipline, builds self esteem; helps set and achieve goals; and positively affects and enhances other curricular endeavors.
My teaching philosophy is to always have fun while learning, to set attainable goals for the student, to learn through encouragement and discipline, and to help students come to love music on a personal level. I focus on the character of each student, their ambitions and desires to see that the student and/or parents are satisfied. Teaching is a privilege for me that I do not take for granted.
I look forward to helping you achieve your goals and discover your talents and I hope we can learn together. I look forward to meeting you!
• Melbourne Opera Orchestra (2006 to present) – First Violin
• Trio Orbis Sonorum (2013 to present) – First Violin
• Music In Youth studio – (2011 to present) – violin tutor and soloist
• Oakleigh Grammar (2012-2013) – violin teacher concertmaster
• The Netanya Israel Kibbutz Orchestra (2001-2002) –First Violin
• Israel Symphony Orchestra Rishon-Lezion (1997-2001) – Second Violin
• Israel Youth Philharmonic Orchestra (1994-1997) – Second Violin
• Private tuition (1994 to present)
Bachelor of Music – Soloist and Teacher (Tel-Aviv University, Israel)
Graduate Diploma of Artist – Central Special Music School of Moscow Conservatory, Russia