Performing can be a terrifying and confronting experience for anyone. It can be playing for friends, family, your teacher; in an exam, recital, competition, or in front of a full concert hall. Anxiety, nerves, and fear are a common experience for almost every performer on the planet. Self-doubt, negative self-criticism, and low confidence can be crippling.
Mark Bain's "Performance Under Pressure" is dedicated to helping musicians of all ages and levels who want to dramatically improve their level of performance and enjoyment on stage. His customised 1-on-1 and group coaching sessions will provide effective tools and strategies to significantly shift your performance mindset, and take your playing to the next level.
Unlike the traditional idea of the “born performer”, Performance Under Pressure uses scientifically validated methods to help you scale the heights of peak performance, and achieve your dreams of becoming the performer you’ve always wanted to be!
As part of my 1-on-1 coaching I offer:
- Phone, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, or face-to-face meetings.
- One-off sessions, or extended packages based on your individual needs.
- A full written summary of each coaching session for you to refer back to.
- Individually tailored set of exercises and actions to take.
- Regular check-ins from me to see how you’re tracking along the way.
- My enthusiasm, encouragement, and support to help drive you to achieve amazing results!
Check out www.PerformanceUP.com.au for further details.