Guitar lessons individually crafted for each student based on their musical interests and background. Students will learn the songs they love while developing proper technique and essential musical skills like sight-reading, music theory, ear training and rhythm. The Sound Weaver (Jacinta Percy) will work with you to achieve your goals and gain a well-rounded music education, regardless of age or musical background.
These music lessons can be incorporated into your Singing & Vocal teaching, so you can learn both or add an accompanying instrument to your singing practice.
Lessons are for beginner to intermediate students, those who have learnt previously or those who want to brush up on the fundamentals and are curious to explore more.
All music genres, languages and ages welcome. Small group lessons available, e.g. duo or trio. Private lessons are at Jacinta’s studio in Northcote.
~ What you can explore in your private lessons
• The Instrument and its Parts
• Tuning, Learning the Fretboard, Strumming Patterns, How to use a Pick, Fingerpicking and Picking Patterns, Understanding Chord Charts and Tablature
• Songs - All Genres and Languages
• Basic Music Theory, Scales and Techniques, Building Chords
• Rhythm and Time Signatures
• Ear Training and Sight Reading
All music genres, languages and ages welcome. Small group lessons available, e.g. duo and a trio.
Private lessons held at Jacinta’s studio in Northcote.