Singing & Vocal Lessons
Everyone can sing!
Our voices are the most extraordinary musical instruments. The Sound Weaver (Jacinta Percy) is passionate about creating a space for you to discover and fall in love with your honest expression and unique sound.
Jacinta’s approach to singing is holistic. She invites you to free your natural voice by exploring your breath, mind, body and heart through vocal exercises, meditation, movement, Song & Sound. From this foundation, there is freedom to follow your curiosities and sing the music you love.
Jacinta’s role is to support you to let go of your inhibitions. She guides you to explore vocal freedom so that you can connect to your true sound.
All music genres, languages and ages welcome, from beginners to professionals — small group lessons available, e.g. duo or trio — private lessons are at Jacinta’s studio in Northcote.
~ What you can explore in your private lessons
Singing & Vocal Training:
• Songs - All Genres and Languages
• Scales and Music Theory
• Rhythm and Time Signatures
• Ear Training and Sight Reading
• Movement Practices
• Vocal Anatomy and Physiology
• Meditation and Relaxation Exercises
• Vocal Sound Journeys
• Sound and Voice Therapy
• Vocal Health and Repair
• Sound Weaving - deep dive self-exploration through meditative singing and sounding
• Performance Skills - authentic connection with your audience, storytelling through song, transforming nervous energy, projection, body language
• Audition Preparation
• Acting Monologues
• Poetry and Spoken Word
• Microphone Techniques
• Vocal Meditations
• Woman’s Chants and Songs
• Kirtan - Call-and-Response Devotional Chants
• Chanting & Mantra
All music genres, languages and ages welcome. Small group lessons available, e.g. duo and a trio.
Private lessons held at Jacinta’s studio in Northcote.